to the PTHS Website.
A Login/Password is NOT required by Parents to view "public" area websites.
Due to staffing changes in our District Offices our Principal, Mrs. Smith, is on temporary assignment as Acting Director of Secondary Curriculum. During this time Mrs. Ashley Walulak will be acting Principal for the High School.
Are you looking for access to our District's Home Page? Click on the link above, located at the top left of this page, labeled "District Home".
May is Mental Health Awareness Month
Mental Health is a sad but very real issue that our teens face. May is Mental Health Awareness month. According to statistics from the National Alliance on Mental Illness, “1 in 5 children ages 13-18 have, or will have a serious mental illness.”
- 20% of youth ages 13-18 live with a mental health condition
- 11% of youth have a mood disorder
- 10% of youth have a behavior or conduct disorder
- 8% of youth have an anxiety disorder
- 50% of all lifetime cases of mental illness begin by age 14 and 75% by age 24
- Approximately 50% of students age 14 and older with a mental illness drop out of high school
- 70% of youth in state and local juvenile justice systems have a mental illness
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death in youth ages 10-24
- 90% of those who died by suicide had an underlying mental illness
Regional Scholarships & Deadlines
See the attached document for the listing of Regional Scholarships available for students to apply for and their deadlines.
the PTHS Friday Show
Current Episode: April 29, 2016
To view our current and previous episodes click
Do you have comments on the Friday Show? Do you have an idea for a feature? Then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org